Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why I am interested in Northwest Missouri Outdoors

My blog is about Northwest Missouri outdoors. I live in the northwest part of Missouri so I know it like the back of my hand. When I’m not studying for classes I can be found outside doing something. Mainly I will be hunting, fishing, camping, or riding horses. When you are in the outdoors you can let your mind wander and it is hard telling where it might lead you. Plus when I’m in the outdoors I can look at everything that God has created and enjoy the wonderful scenery. The outdoors provide you with a lot of activities. Northwest Missouri is special because its varied terrain supports several species of wildlife. I enjoy hunting the abundant deer, turkey, and other small game. I also enjoy the excellent fishing at lakes and farm ponds.

No comments:

Post a Comment