Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fishin'

The weather has been nice around this part of the area which has probably given all the fishermen one last time to get their line wet. Here is my story from my fishing trip to Canada a few years ago to inspire you to go out and try to hook a big one. When I was in Canada I caught a 35 inch northern pike. I was relaxing in the boat and looking around at the trees surrounding the lake. Then I felt something on my line and the relaxation was over. I could tell she was big because the pole was bending almost in half. I kept my drag really loose and it took me over fifteen minutes to get the fish in the boat. I was so afraid that I would mess up and lose the fish. Finally, it gave up and I got it onto the boat. I hope you can have a fishing experience as great as mine!

Here is a picture of a Northern Pike.


No comments:

Post a Comment